My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bike riding through little villages in Bali.

 Today we went out to the countryside bike riding, went throughout the backroads winding throughout little villages and rice fields. It was a fantastic day,   40 kilometres all up, I may add that it was mostly down hill all the way but my legs were exhausted by night time. A beautiful side of Bali.


3 comments:

  1. lovely photo's, good on you with all your bike riding, you will be super fit. When do you come home. What is the belt around the pig, is it so it won't eat too much or so it won't run away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I noticed that on the pig too. Maybe when he gets a certain size it's into the pot. First picture is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos is the pigs belt to catch him good on you bike riding what a lovely way to see things

    ReplyDelete