My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paddy's chosen four themes

 Our themes for this week is Christmas decoration, Close up of Lavender, dandelion head and summer theme.
My lavender flower was picked and photographed inside, the day was windy, I liked to capture the colours while the lavender was sitting on my silver bangles.

And I love photographing dandelions, this again was taken inside.  One more to come.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'd say you are doing very well if you're only just starting out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you resin angels, I am enjoying the learning too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I too like the contrast between the silver and the lavender and your bauble looks good against the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bracelet shows the flower and love the dandelion

    ReplyDelete