My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Balingup medieval Festival.

 A lovely weekend at the festival, this dragon got burn saturday night, there were so many fabulous costumes, kids were also dressed up, it was a fun weekend.





 

3 comments:

  1. The dragons and the costumes look beautiful and the red really stands out on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and jacky are outstanding it looks like a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a great photo of the dragon Phil much better than mine, good one of you in our tent too.

    ReplyDelete