My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Going Gray Looking Great! - Make every stage of going gray absolutely fabulous.

Going Gray Looking Great! - Make every stage of going gray absolutely fabulous. Guess who just found this share button, these are intereting blogs. On the top of my tool bar there is a tab that says more, then click on share then click on blogger and this link goes to my blog for you girls to share... check it out. You may need to put your pointer over the (going gray looking great ) words then it highlights it for you to click on and go visit.Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment