My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

yep, late again. Jacky's four.

 Red
 Winter
 Winter, this is a old pale yellow handbasin under our mulberry tree.
 Waterfall, my interpretation of water falling, these two images are bike racks that have raindrops on them.

 Shadow.
And another water fall.

3 comments:

  1. BIT HARD WHEN YOU POST A LOT TO GET COMMENT IN RIGHT PLACE THE RED IS SO GREAT WHAT A STATEMENT WINTER DOES TELL THE STORY THE WATER OFF THE BIKE LOOKS GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the one of winter, is it an old sunflower head? The waterfall from the bike racks are great, did you take on your camera or phone? Like how you got real close to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes its an old sunflower head, think I like them best when theyre dead, sick me as Ian would say. The water from the bike racks were taken on my camera, close up so some are in focus and the others arn't.

    ReplyDelete