My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jackys inspiring window/shop display.

 Jacky's shop/window display. Some elaborate some simple but all inspiring and gorgeous.


Think we also went down the same streets.

3 comments:

  1. you sure did they are great aint they we have nothing like that proable in brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well photographed sis. The windows are beautiful and quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd photo of the xmas tree, I never saw that one, probabley ohhing and ahhing about the light show on the fronts of the buildings.

    ReplyDelete