My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Last two of Sharons

 Mono, I had to ask Sharon what mono meant, reply was one.  It was raining when I took this.
 
Mono again, I have only one left to do and that is liquid which I did take a photo but strange things have been happening lately as you know and Í cant find my liquid one, so will take another soon.


2 comments:

  1. I love the first one. Agapanthus are great to photograph aren't they. I am still having trouble posting. Can post one at a time only. Also I cant email through Iphoto now. It says the email server does not recognise username/password combination. Hope it fixes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great mono love the agapanthus love the lateen with the cobweb so in these two you also have liquid rain and cobweb well done little sister

    ReplyDelete