My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lets try again.

Paddy's out and about, I thought my images had been wiped but when I downloaded some jewellery ones today these showed up, so here is my out and about again.

 These were all taken down by the swan river, the dogs just love it, so do I down there too.









3 comments:

  1. put the wrong comment on the first i really like these and was disappointed the first were not so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, now we can see them better. lovely photo's. doesn't Perth look lush at the moment, love the yellow wattle flowers that are out everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. Lovely and clear and love the one of the pathways. Dogs look as though they are having great time and grass lovely and lush.

    ReplyDelete