My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our sisters photographic assignments, part of week one.

This is part 1 of week 1 of our sisters photographic journey, this is something we have just started between me and my 3 sisters, we are all trying to learn more about our cameras and as we all mostly live apart ( Queensland, New Zealand and here in Perth ) its a good opportunity to help each other along the way.... Each week one of us will pick 4 subjects on anything, absolutly anything and we will post our images on our blog
Our challenge this week is
1...pegs.
2...food.
3...sunsets.
and 4.... just anything in our street.   So I have 2 more assignments to do.   More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmh did those sausage rolls taste as good as they look. The pegs look great, I like how they fade off to the right.

    ReplyDelete