My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last of week two. Happy new year sisters.


My last two for Sharons assignment, this is my night scene, I used my new portrait lens to create the bokeh in the background, I also set it on my tripod and used my remote control shutter thingie, I think I could have wiped off my finger prints of the glass.

And this is water, I tried to capture the drops coming out of the slow hose, I used sports mode to this one.

3 comments:

  1. love the glow on your glass and your water drops are amazing did you catch them in slow motion

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the way you blurred the background from the glass and the water in sports mode great have to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Would be nice to try and capture water coming out of the tap wouldn't it. Immm think I might try it now.

    ReplyDelete