My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

afternoon sisters. Some more random shots.

 I was in Myers last week and this little chap was flying around, apparently security was having quite a job trying to get him out.
 some chooks at Earlsferryhouse, not the best as I had to reach over the fence to get them on my iPhone


 A squashed cricket.
And some play.

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos of roosters. Don't they come in beautiful patterns and colors. Like your flowers too. How did you get the photos to sit like that. Did you do it in Piknic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paddy, all photos were taken on my phone and the flowers were done with a phone app, forgot which one. xx

    ReplyDelete