My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jacky's four themes for February.

Blues



Fabric's



Architecture


Feet, sorry should have repainted them.

Kept trying to turn this one, but it didn't want to go.

1 comment:

  1. When I was taking my photo's I thought it would be great if I had some blue bottles and here you are, they are just gorgeous, I love the way they reflect the blue on to the window ledge, can you see those spirits floating in your top photo, mmmh wonder who they are!!!!! the madonna such a gentle blue reflects her serenity don't you think. fabrics just gorgeous that little gown the detail, just lovely. And now the feet.... I am proud of you, love the jandle marks, nothing wrong with those feet, I am sure there would be lots of woman who would swap with you, the one with the shadow is great, I like it from that angle... well back to that housework, almost done...

    ReplyDelete