My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Most of Jacky's.



 Three of me and my camera, its hard to get it sharp when taking it via a mirror and hold it still..
 Blue and white.
 Macro of a dragon fly, I found this little critter some months ago, he had died and I picked him up, took him home and put him in a plastic container in the freezer for future photo sessions, he
s pretty scarry close up but he has beautiful wings.

God check out his eyes and hairy body.  Taken with my phone.
Nearly finished one + to go.

3 comments:

  1. i like the third one of you i like the shadows on your face love the dress the blue is great and adding the plain makes them stand out like the bottom scary creature amazing detail am jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos sis. My favorite ones are the dragonfly. They are amazing all the detail in them. Your camera really gets up close. Had to laugh about storing him in the freezer. My blog is still not working. Rang Apple and they said it is a problem with the blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your portraits in fact everyones was really good, I thought, pushed you a bit aye. Beautiful blue and white and your macro looks like something from another planet with big googly eyes

    ReplyDelete