My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Paddy's four.

 Turquoise is a beautiful stone that appears in a stream of heavenly colours - from aqua blue to light azure green. It has a pure and uplifting energy, like clear waters in a most ideal natural setting.

The beauty of turquoise has been highly prized for centuries in various cultures - from Persian and Egyptian royalty to Native People in Americas (North, Central and South America).

 actually I think these are stones, not crystals, is there a difference
 Pink.
 Black and white.
Wine.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the land of blogging ha ha. I think your second photo might be cut glass, not sure though. I like the way you have arranged your photos. The rose is beautiful, is it growing in your garden? The glass beside the wine is a nice touch. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever girl with the black and white nicely arranged. the roses are beautiful and arranged lovely the wine is arranged nicely too

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmh Brown Bros Cruchen Reisling, nice photo too. Nice black and white, and I love that rose, sparrieshoop isn't it?

    ReplyDelete