My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

New piece for business card.

I am using this image in my new business cards, you may notice the space above and below the image, this is to allow my name and details to fit there. More images later.
I am also refreshing my mind on using my macbook air as I want to take it away with me and hopefully send you some images if I get in a wifi area, and send emails, of course if I don't get a reply there will be hell to play.

2 comments:

  1. will look beautiful when finished the silver, black and white images and bone colour beads work so well.

    ReplyDelete