My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Two more of mine.

 Someone I love, Saturday Hayley and I went down to see the circus animals but it was abit late and getting dark when we got there.

Curls. grey curls. Not sure if I put this one on already.

3 comments:

  1. the first is beautiful my fav love the colours of all them but the first esp well done sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley is absolutely gorgeous. Does she do ballet, she has the build for it. Lovely facial features. Both lovely photos. I agree with Sharon like the first photo but the second would have been just as good if different background. Yes I have seen the photo of you, have you been wearing it like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first photo shows her delicate beauty, love the curls

    ReplyDelete