My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, March 29, 2013

My four choices for April.

OK my sisters, I know I didnt get last months finished but here are my four choices for April.. tehe....
Sahara Desert
Camels in a desert
Date palms
Tagine in the making.
Take care each of you and I hope I can post some photos along the way. Love you all...Phillipa.

3 comments:

  1. Now that is cheating Miss Phillipa, camels in a desert, hah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sis, I will just pop down to the desert and take some shots ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for your replies, giggle giggle.

    ReplyDelete