My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Two of Paddy's.

 Cacti,  the tin had passionfruit in it at Christmas time.
 Photograph from four angles. Also some images taken to put on our Miss Johnsons blog page.




3 comments:

  1. Cool cacti, thinking I like the 2nd photo of your suitcases best, shows them to great advantage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how you have surrounded the cacti with rusted sharpish things, relates to the prickles in the cacti. Love your pictures of different angles, nice composition and all photos really clear and showing the detail of the suitcases. Well done sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the first its like i leave all the work behind and going on a holiday all clear photos

    ReplyDelete