My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Incase you missed this one.



 These are for you Jacky, I posted some of my jewellery early on in the month but heres the last two I have finished for Sunday. ( Jacky thought I hadn't posted one of her challenges) I'm knackered and must stop looking at Pinterest before going to bed, no wonder I can't sleep.

2 comments:

  1. mmmh I think I like the first one best, shows more detail but then the second one does show they are necklaces, good luck on Sunday....

    ReplyDelete