My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Home from Darwin.

 I was very impressed by the beautiful beach, much like Waikanae in Gisborne, I just couldn't understand that no-one was swimming, then two old ladies told me that they do get crocs in the sea, OK now I see why no swimmers.
 This guy was brave enought to go out with his net, he got quite a few fish too.
 The sunsets were amazing.


 Very impressed also with the locals. 

 We wondered throught the Greek festival.

 Remember these dolls, I always dreamed of having one. God they're tacky now aye.
I did crop this chap.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos sis. That first photo looks a lot like the one I took at the Coromandel. The sunsets were awesome. Looks as though you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos remember those dolls would have gave eyeteeth for one glad you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sunset photo's, amazing photo's, I remember those kewpie dolls and just thought they where the loveliest things ever, oh in the eyes of a child!!!!

    ReplyDelete