My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last of mine.

 Rust.
 Glass, I know your going to tell me its abit blown out but I liked it like that.
 Another glass.
 Something out of the fridge, well I pulled these out this morning and because Ian's been away for 4 weeks I hadn't done much shopping, expiry date was 7 June, so the dogs had two each tonight with their tea. They can't read.

 Hat, Paddy this is the riding hat I got in Auckland, decided to keep it for awhile.
And this old top hat I brought in London,  its a collapsible one for the opera.

3 comments:

  1. love the rust cross is it one you have made. bottles are gorgeous, blown out, who cares, looks great, hats wonderful. great settings on all. do you check the dates on eggs? ooops

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rust cross so clever the bottles and hats are great the egg must improve with age as they look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rust cross is beautiful. I like the way you displayed the hats. The eggs looks great too, funny comments.

    ReplyDelete