My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Mission bay at night

  We went down to Mission bay tonight and watched the sun go down over Auckland central then had a lovely meal at a India restaurant, the food was beautiful, the Lassi's ( Indian drink ) was just as nice as in India.

 Incase your wondering, top one is me and off course bottom one is Paddy and Peter.

1 comment:

  1. great photos you and paddy dont look alike at all from the back paddy hair is white or looks white yours still has colour in it

    ReplyDelete