My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sharon's 4 choices.

 Working tools.


 Male, OK Ian wouldn't let me near him.


 Flowering tree, I had to settle on a shrub as we don't have much flowering trees at the moment.

 Cute animal

 Well Harriet here is not that cute, but he does have nice spots.

2 comments:

  1. love the hoaves and fish doing fish proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that garden fork, the new ones lack that nice sharp edge on the tines. wow look at that tomato growing proud. cute pets and angus you have captured what a beautiful boy he is, nice photo's of the fish and no glass glare how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete