My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Busy weekend in the Garden.

 And while we were at the garden center they had put all herbs into there old wheelbarrow, as you know when I got the soil we only had a old one with a flat tyre, came in handy now.

 Got this lovely blue watering can from Belmont on Sunday


got some catus for my framed garden, funny isn't it, I never liked Cati's much but suddenly its quite fashionable, only the small ones tho

2 comments:

  1. I like your wheelbarrow. I had a really neat old one but it eventually rotted away so is in wheelbarrow heaven now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the framed garden is great i now like cati to so forgiving i like the wheelborrow mine is just about had it but i cant bear to throw it

    ReplyDelete