My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Sparrows and things very kiwianna to me.

 To the best of my knowledge these images are taken by me, I also downloaded all of Paddy's photos too. So Paddy if the umbrellas one is yours, sorry,  but in my other blog of black and white the photo with the milk cans was taken by Paddy, I thought it looked great in black and white.







3 comments:

  1. The last two photos are very kiwiana aren't they. We saw a lot of these around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures are they idited they are so nz esp the last ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, I didn't edit them , they are sooc ( straight out of camera )I liked the papyus grass too.

    ReplyDelete