My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

some more of Mays challenges.

 Game,   Paddy's choice.

 One face,   Sharons choice.
 Hair style or plait,

 Kids playing,,Paddys choice.
 Nothing to do with our challenges but I'd like to pose for a shot like this. Got this off the internet so not the best but you get the drift.
 One face,    Sharons.
Tattoo's

3 comments:

  1. I love the dice, very clever. Also the children cutouts were well done. I think Sharon wanted a photo of you and Jacky together like we had done, because I was with her. Anyway great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DICE GREAT IDEA YOU FACE WAS GREAT HOW DID YOU DO THE MISTY THING STILL HAVENT SEEN YOU AND JACKY YET

    ReplyDelete
  3. TATTOO WHAT CAN YOU SAY THATS A TATTOO I SENT YOU GIRLS A PHOTO OF OUR TATTOO IN SYNDNEY MUST HAVE GONE TO YOUR JUNK MAIL

    ReplyDelete