My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Where the hell is Mangapapa

 My weekend project was to make this 5 ft long subway art sign, I got some recycled timber on Friday from the salvage yard, as it already had the background painted. I had to wait for it to dry which took a couple of days.  I am going to make some more to take to my markets.
What do you think.  This one was a labor of love.

2 comments:

  1. is mangapapa in gisborne i like the sign as that would get 100 bucks here you go girl

    ReplyDelete