My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

arrived in the mail.

These adorable little shoes arrived on Tuesday, they are all dated around the 1890's. The pair at the back have wood soles and like a horse shoe metal piece around the front, don't know how they walked in them, more suited to a donkey I reckon

My weekend project, as inspired by Magnolia Pearl. This caused me lots of cuts etc till I was advised to use leather gloves, don't you sometimes hate when they're right and you should have thought about it yourself, but I am a Johnson and we always do things the hard way.

3 comments:

  1. the shoes are just gorgeous. Wow this wings and skirt are so worth all the cuts, looks amazing!!!!!! Have fun on your walk today.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection of shoes. Did you get them from the states? Just got home last night its very cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoes makes you wonder who wore them

    ReplyDelete