My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, May 11, 2012

some random stuff.

 Playing around with some really great desilvered mirrors off a old dressing table I think.
 You can see the shape of the four mirrors here, I love this kind of mirror.
.


 Its up, yes Mangapapa is in Gisborne, remember Balance Street.
And some flowers named after my sister Sharon, or so she told me.

2 comments:

  1. Love the mirrors where did you get them. They make great backdrops. Sharon's rose looks good to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look good Phil love the tarnished old brass spoons they give the mirrors a lovely honey glow, flower looks lovely against the sky

    ReplyDelete