My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm going to mix mine up this month, and tick them off as I go.

 Jackys four....Triangles
 Triangles.
 Rough.
 More triangles.
 Smooth, as in smooth sailing, I also give credit to Jacky for making him fly. I did crop this one too.
Round.

3 comments:

  1. They all look amazing Phil, was a great day, I had so much creative fun. The duck turned out so good, and the water reflections mmh hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jacky, I had a great day too, I we forgot to take one of us as sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos sis. Loved the reflection of the bridge in the water. The bird was great too.

    ReplyDelete