My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I think these are the last.

 These are just to go with my grass image.

 I picked this slime ball up on our plants, he was cute so had to take some of him too.
 grass.
OK its not fancy but I love my nescafe mocca in the sachet.

4 comments:

  1. I love your first three photos in particular. Were they taken with your camera or phone. I like the bouquet? background. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I also noticed you can see the detail on the shell of the snail. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the details of the slummy thing are good you have green grass and the dandelion is always great subject great

    ReplyDelete
  4. the details of the slummy thing are good you have green grass and the dandelion is always great subject great

    ReplyDelete