My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Some of Paddy's.

Spring


Wheel

Close up of bird. Sorry taken last month, but the end of the month.


Old and weathered, these are a really old pair of chinese slippers for a lady with bound feet, I brought them in Hong Kong.

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you clever to put a metal spring in. I like your wheel but thought the green distracts from the old, what do you think. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bird photos especially the owl. As you can see on Pinterest I have pins lots of owls. They are so beautiful. I love how you don't have any distracting background. Whereabouts did you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the owl was taken down at Balingup, these people also had the hawks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AGREE WITH PADDY ABOUT THE GREEN WITH THE WHEEL AND YOU DO THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE GOOD ON YOU KEEPS AS THINKING

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW DO YOU GET NO BACKGROUND WITH THE BEAUTIFULL OWL

    ReplyDelete
  5. opps he was on a stand inside a white tent. clever aye

    ReplyDelete