My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Last few photos.

 Handmade, the lovely frame with the letter P is a gift from my big sister.
 A bit of a cheat, river scene, taken last month.
 Grass,  I think this is sour grass.
Handmade, a close up of a dress that I took the pattern off another, this is the twin stitching I did on the back.

3 comments:

  1. Do you need to come back to good old Kiwiland to see some grass ha ha. Like the double stitching on the linen. Like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photo of handmade, shows it off to great advantage. I know that river, it was really a creek, the sour grass on the wood stump looks really good and I too love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete