My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Some of Sharon's.


 Bull or cow, also taken late last month on a cool foggy morning in Balingup.
 Old transport.
Statue.  See the cobwebs mixed with dog hair.


2 comments:

  1. THE BULL IS SO GOOD LOVE THAT PHOTO LOVE THE OLD TRANSPORT LIKE THE SECOND STATUE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bull photos sis. The first one where he is facing front on shows off his horns beautifully and don't you just love the mist. The last statue of your beautiful angle shows off the cobwebs. My two favorites.

    ReplyDelete