My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My four choices for April.

Aprils four challenges.

1...anything with the number 5 in it.
2... a mystery photo, take a close up photo of something in your kitchen, then a further away one so the whole object is shown, don't post the whole photo as we have to try guess what it is.    so a what is it photo.
3...anyone but not yourself  or family wearing shoes, so someone you don't know.
4...yours or anyone's front door.

3 comments:

  1. Nice photo Phil, is it in your bathroom. What are the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your photo also sis. Is it your photo? Noticed you have changed your header, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also sis the above new header the word journey and the below picture is chopped in half. Is it like that on yours.

    ReplyDelete