My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Jacky's four choices for April.

 Rocks, these are baby rocks, taken about 8 am this morning on mode P,  I am happy with the bokeh in the background, what do you think.
 And some more bokeh
 This is just to show you how I staged it.
 Zinc.
 Dead trees.
Another nearly dead tree in the early morning fog.

Old bones.

2 comments:

  1. mmhhm what is a bokeh? I love them with the red wooden post in as well, the contrast looks good, love the little stack of stones, are they in your garden, very creative. love the zinc, share, where did you get it? dead trees, amazing especially in the fog, a ghostly spectre! and, oh, the skull, so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stones look amazing. Did you do that in macro? Cassandra is working with a photographer today. Look up his site chris mclennan travel photographer, his stuff is amazing. Also look up hipsmatic app as well.

    ReplyDelete