My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

black and whites

 Jacky told me about a photography exhibition at Midland, last day was today so off I went, I got very emotional about the lovely black and white images especially the ones taken in India I thought I would edit some of mine, what do you think.












2 comments:

  1. Very impressive sis. Particularly liked the two girls and the last one with the stairs my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little girls are devine i like them all so great you want to be there

    ReplyDelete