My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sharons four choices.

 Garden ordaments

 Eyes

 Yes these are my eyes, photo taken off a photocopy I'm working on.
 School, this is the school at the back of our place, its also the school Hayley goes too.
 Backgrounds, the sky is the background of these houses.
And the christmas tree is the background of my image of Hayley.

1 comment:

  1. I like the soulful look on the eyes of your dogs and beautiful photo of your eyes. Backgrounds are great too, love the sunset and your boquet? background.

    ReplyDelete