My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Monday, April 30, 2012



 A nice place we sometimes go to in Guildford.
Friends.

 Autumn.
 Aged silver, the top photo is two of the old ankle bracelets that I brought in India.
 Aged silver, and this is a old dance book that I brought while we were in Strasburg, France.
Favorite cafe, whilst this wasn't my favorite cafe, it was on the wall of a lovely cafe Jacky and I went to after spending the morning taking photos at the Cemetery.

1 comment:

  1. sneaky, you didn't ask me if you could take my photo!!!! love your friends aren't they adorable. your aged silver is stunning and photographed well and that rabbit oh I love that photo, but my favourite as a photographic image is of the leaf its perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete