My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Last of my four.

 Number 5.

 Shoes, taken with iphone.
Front door, OK its not a door but my door photo looked crap, and this is a door to the lake, as seen in "my best exotic hotel Marigold"but done in black and white.

2 comments:

  1. oooh you cheated, haha, those shoes are way cool, did you take them at the polka dot fair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry had to cheat, the girl with the shoes came inside my stall so grabed my phone and took it, not a good shot but still shoes.

    ReplyDelete