My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

from pinterest.

 these are two dishes I got from the op shop, I glued them together with liquid nails then from the reticulation place in bunnings got the black thing and some bamboo sticks, voilla a bird feeder or candle holder for the garden. The sun catches them nicely, easy to make.


2 comments:

  1. thats great isn't it fun making things my interest is full of things i want to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Phil, these are beautiful, love them, I am off to the op shop. I want some in my garden. Will be great for Miss J market too. You clever thing you

    ReplyDelete