My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last ones of Paddy's.

 Present, didn't wrap up much this year.
 Decorations.

 Pavlova, one of my choices. This is my recipe I use every year, its yum and not sweet, it comes from a old womens weekly cookbook I've had for years.  I think it was also on the egg packets in NZ.

2 comments:

  1. Like your second decoration, nice background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift wrapping looks lovely and elegant. Love the christmas decorations, tinsel???? love it. the pay looks way yummy thanks for sharing the recipe

    ReplyDelete