My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Two of mine.

 Fruit salad.

 Bike, another taken at the salvage yard, these bikes were stacked on top of each other then on the top was a really old weathered leather suitcase.
I found this little chain bike at the swapmete last week.

2 comments:

  1. don't the fruit look great great colour makes me want to eat them bikes what a story these could tell tossed aside till a johnson comes along

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny Sharon is replying the same time as me and my comments are getting cut off. Is that your pathway it looks great. Clever idea of putting your puddy cat instead of Ian.

    ReplyDelete