My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Some of Paddy's.

 Christmas tree.


Celebration, friday night Hayley and I went into the city to see the decorations etc and meet Jackie after she finished work. I was really impressed with the city, we are growing up.

3 comments:

  1. great looks like haley has a halo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white tree. I brought four lovely xmas decorations for half price at Farmers yesterday. The centre had all these mannequins with huge angel wings on them. Unfortunately didn't have camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it hard to get a good photo of the xmas tree, I love the angle you have taken on the last photo. I just love the one of Hayley looking in the window, its what xmas is all about aye!

    ReplyDelete