My canon dslr.

This blog is about my journey of learning to get onto the creative side of my canon camera. I have also started a challenge with my 3 sisters to post 4 photos a week, we each take turns to pick our theme, I also have started a photo a day for the month of January with a group on the internet.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

something for you girls to do.

 take an old preserving jar, one that has a glass lid, not the tiny ones or else you can't get a solar light in, from target,Kmart etc buy a $2 solar garden light and take the top solar part off, glue this into your glass lid and wait for it to charge up and light up at night, pop them in trees/garden or somewhere pretty. enjoy.

 At our museum there is a bridal display dating back 200 years, this dragon has a veil, garter and bouquet

3 comments:

  1. boy I'm glad I'm not the minister

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like bridezilla, wait till I get my teeth into you. Must have a closer look at your jars, they do look so nice

    ReplyDelete